Friday, January 28, 2011

Hot Yoga

Hello 5 followers,



I apologize that I am so slow with updating the blog. I am continuing to be very active and my digestive system is continuing to grow stronger, I am happy to say. I got a deal on Groupon before Christmas for 10 hot yoga classes so I signed up. I have done Bikram yoga before so the experience was not too unfamiliar. I do hot yoga (alternating between power vinyasa and vinyasa) once a week and I feel fantastic after it.

Some health benefits of hot yoga include:
-releasing toxins
-boosting immune system
-weight loss
-toning muscles

For those of you that fear the heat I would really encourage you to just try it once. I probably would never have done it if I hadn't been basically tricked into my first class (my neighbor told me to try hot yoga and said they heat up the room. She of course left out just how high they heat the room up to.)

Of course you should be in pretty good physical health because the room is heated up to 80-105 degrees and I wouldn't want anyone to pass out! Here is a good link to check out before you start: http://yoga.lovetoknow.com/Hot_Yoga


For me personally, I really benefit from the heat because it does release toxins which can help my digestive system.

So if you are thinking of trying it out I suggest during the day you eat food that will digest easily and not sit in the stomach too long, and drink plenty of water. A meal of veggies and quinoa or pasta is good. I eat a regular meal about 4-5 hours before yoga and eat a piece of fruit about 1 1/2-2 hours before.

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built." Rumi

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." -Albert Camus

"If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete." Jack Kornfield

"When you inhale, you are taking the strength from God. When you exhale, it represents the service that you are giving to the world." B.K.S. Iyengar

1 comment:

  1. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HEPATITIS B
      I’m Stephanie Brown, I was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 4 years ago, I lived in pain with the knowledge that I wasn't going to ever be well again. I have used several antiviral medications, but this could not fight the virus of me rather I got side effects of fever, muscle and joint pain. After  spending so much money on antiviral drugs but I never get better. I made research on the internet for herbal medicine. AS I was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things I am restricted from doing, I saw a lady’s post on how Herbal Dr. JAMES cured her of HIV with his herbal mix medicine. I contacted the same Doctor through his email....Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com....we spoke, I told him all that I have been going through, and he told me not to worry that everything will be better again, so he prepared his herbal mix medicine and sent it to me through DHL courier company and told me the usage, after 21 days of completing the herbal medicine, I was totally free from Hepatitis B, I went to see a doctor for a blood test, After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative, I just can’t deny that I’m the happiest woman on earth this very moment, I’m so happy and thanks to Herbal Doctor JAMES,He also told me he cures  diseases   such as Alzheimer's disease, schizophrenia, Autism. Bipolar disorder,  Shingles, Melasma, Underactive thyroid, Melanoma, Cancer, Weak Erection, Wart Remover, HPV, Herpes, Fibromyalgia, HIV, Hepatitis b,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, Epilepsy, Fibroid, Diabetes,COPD, Back pain, Nephrotic syndrome,Infertility.Cardiovascular diseases.lung diseases,Thyroid disorders ,PCOS,Contact him on his email and get rid of your diseases, he is a good  man  Email....Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete