Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chicken and Quinoa

Tonight I basically just threw together my dinner. In fact, that's how I cook most of the time. So I cut up 3 small green peppers and threw them in a sauce pan with a little salt, garlic and ginger. I covered it and let it sit for a few minutes and then added chicken breasts (always get no added hormones and antibiotics). I cooked it at medium temperature until the chicken was almost cooked all the way through and then added the asparagus and 1 chopped zucchinni and cooked that about 5 more minutes (or until chicken is cooked and asparagus is tender). I topped the dish with chives and served with the quinoa.


Still staying active with climbing and ultimate risbee. I also just got a pair of the Vibram FiveFinger KSO shoes so I am excited to take a run and try them out. I am realizing that a lot of my energy comes from being around nature and in the sun so I'm trying to be more outdoorsy.


"How you imagine the world determines how you live in it." David Suzuki.

No comments:

Post a Comment