Friday, June 25, 2010

Dandelion Tea

Dandelion Tea has become one of my best friends. It acts as an herbal detox and helps with water retention. I drink it maybe once or twice a week. I also make sure I'm drinking water all throughout the day everyday. It has been something I've gotten in the habit of doing to stay hydrated and keep my body functioning properly as well as to give my skin a healthy glow.

I just read an article that drinking tea (black, green, herbal) throughout the day might be even more beneficial than water b/c of antioxidants and other health benefits. It is the summer so if you are looking for a cold glass of iced tea then brew a pitcher of your favorite black, green or herbal tea using about 5 tea bags and let it sit in the refridgerator for a few hours. Add mint leaves for a refreshing taste!


"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way." Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments:

Post a Comment