Monday, February 15, 2010

Relieving the Stress

Just finished Yolanda Pettinato's "Simply Yoga" 30 min dvd. It is the perfect way to relieve some tension, relax, and clear the mind.

If you have food allergies you know that a bad day can result in pain, loss of concentration, fatigue and many other things. Exercise is great for these symptoms but sometimes more vigorous exercise can irritate my stomach. I have found that the Simply Yoga dvd helps to keep my body active in a gentle form while relieving the stress. Most often I turn down the volume of the TV, put on some relaxing music, light the candles and dim the lights. This helps to melt the stress of day away and feel refreshed. Now I am following it up with a cup of tea!


"The great art of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain."
Lord Byron (1788-1824) British poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment